We want to share with you the information about this upcoming online course: Designing Technology Enhanced Learning: A Learning Design Studio Approach. If you enjoyed the HANDSON MOOC, you will for sure enjoy this module as well!
This online module aims to:
- Sensitise participants to key issues in the domain of technology enhanced learning from differing but linked perspectives.
- Engage participants with a set of design tools and practices to support a design-based approach to develop and test technology enhanced learning / techno-pedagogical solutions to real world teaching challenges.
By the end of the module participants will be able to:
- Examine the critical challenges in the domain of TEL from social, technical, disciplinary and pedagogical perspectives;
- Analyse and assess the critical forces within a particular learning scenario;
- Critically evaluate the suitability of a range technologies for deployment in learning and teaching settings;
- Apply a design-based approach to solve novel problems within their discipline and beyond.
Start Date – 5th October 2015
Duration: 15 weeks/150 hours (12 teaching weeks)
More on their website: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/tel/profdev/designingtel/.