The 10th World Conference on Computers in Education is being held in Torun, Poland from July 2-5, 2013. The conference theme is “Learning while we are connected” which makes this an excellent audience for a presentation about the ideas behind the LifeLong Learning Hands-On project. Christina will attend the conference and will take the opportunity to share some early ideas on fulfilling the aims of the project:
- Provision of a holistic environment for teachers skills development in ICT.
- The integration of ICT tools into teaching and learning.
- Matching tools to pedagogical practice.
- Enabling collaborative strategies.
- Promoting learning by doing.
Christina will also be inviting the audience to join online the event on July 9th that puts these ideas into practice.
Download the full presentation: WCCE HandsOn