- What are the outcomes we seek for learners in a 21st Century social, economic and technological context? Skills, competences and attitudes (personal, creativity, knowledge…)?
- What are the value systems for learning institutions?
- How can we create a framework for education to become evidence based?
- How do we balance the evaluation of educational technology contexts in pedagogical, social and economic aspects of learning?
- How do we build the system wide knowledge base for transformation?
- How do we build the learning competences of professionals to design, deliver and enhance the systems of learning, based on evidence?
- What is a 21st Century Learning Platform?
Christina introduced HANDSON Project in the context of 21st Century Learning Platforms. Theo presented a draft version of a mind map “Creativity in Computing and ICT in Education”.